Therapeutic Programs (age 6-18)
For more than 20 years, Quest Therapeutic Camps has provided innovative treatment programs for children ages 6-18 years old with diagnoses including attention deficit disorder, chronic anxiety, chronic depression and high-functioning Asperger's syndrome. Thousands of children have made dramatic improvements in behavioral, emotional and social functioning because of Quest’s unique system that combines recreational activities, behavioral therapy and group psychotherapy.
Squirrel Hill Psychological Services, in collaboration with Quest, is now offering this unique therapeutic day camp program, and also an after school program, for children with mild to moderate emotional and social challenges.
You've taken the first step by visiting our website. Take the next and contact us or visit the Quest Camps website for more information on the Quest system and outcomes...or to register for a program. Limited financial assistance may be available.
How We Help
- Designed to improve behavioral, emotional and social functioning through a fun and engaging therapeutic program.
- Children are grouped based on age and ability.
- Each child receives an individualized treatment plan.
- The program incorporates a mix of small group therapy and fun activities designed to strengthen social skills and improve daily functioning.
- Parent group meetings and written and verbal feedback keeps parents in the loop and provide valuable guidance and tools for reinforcing learnings at home.
- Summer Camp program runs weekly, June-August:
- Campers must enroll for a minimum of three of the weeks offered
- May be recognized by school districts as an Extended School Year (ESY) program
- Quest Summer Camp 2017 is looking for interns and
trained staff. For information on internships, please click here. For staff qualification and
information, please click here.
- After School Program consists of three 10-week
- For pricing and details, see our current program flyer.
- Group therapy may be reimbursed by your insurance company.
- Registration handled online through Quest Camps. Feel free to call us for more information.
Meet the People We Help
Sam struggled with his interactions with others and often intentionally irritated and agitated his peers, but through the Quest Therapeutic Summer Camp program, he found the support and tools he needed to improve his behavior.
Rebecca was having difficulty socializing, engaging in conversation with her peers at school and making friends. At the Quest Therapeutic Summer Camp program, she worked on communication goals that allowed her to make lasting friendships
*Name changed to protect client confidentiality.